Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quick update

Just a quick update-we are moved into our new house. Getting there was quite an ordeal, as everyone got sick. That said, we are there, and are seetling in.

I hope to have a new column in the next week or so. At this point, there's a lot to cover, and I'm debating whether or not to try and recap the whole trip or start fresh.

Also, I have finished the novel, printed and bound my first copy, and am doing a last proof while I consider an agent/publisher. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks for all your support-check back here soon for more Aloha goodness.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am so proud that you have finished your book. (Really, that you even started one is impressive enough). You are the first person I have known in real life that has written a novel!