Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In case anyone's actually reading this...

Here's what I have to say at this exact moment.

Potty training continues with some success. I think we'll be ready for preschool.

Swim lessons have been eventful.

The new Coldplay album is a real departure, but worth listening to. It's quite a transition album for them I think.

I have a new idea for a novel and have started working on it. I think it's a bigger than I have time for right now, but so it goes.

55 Days until I travel to Cleveland for Oktoberfest.

Dr. Who has been great on the SciFi network this season, as has BBC's Robin Hood. Eureka comes back to SciFi this month, and I'm looking forward to it.

I was very excited and very much enjoyed CM Punk becoming World Champion on Monday Night Raw last night. I enjoyed his work in the Philly-based "Ring of Honor" promotion when I watched him there, including a 60 minute draw with "Fallen Angel" Chirstopher Daniels a few years ago at the Armory in Philadelphia. I hope WWE gives him a chance, as fans have very much been clamoring for something different.

Guess the Phillies are doing well. Don't get to see much of them now.

My IPOD is old and the battery sucks.

If you don't, you should watch "The Soup" on the E! network on Friday nights. It's funny.

Next time you're at Chili's, order the Quaesadillas, but have them add mushrooms. It's delightful. It's now SAMUEL ADAMS maddness, as opposed to Margarita Madness. Please make a note of this.

And that's what I have to say about that. Perhaps I'll have something of substance another time, but I'm not sure anyone's reading anyway, so there.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

OMG Dr Who is on Sci Fi??? I was just talking about it at work today and even my Sci Fi addicted co-workers didn't know it was on there. I will have to set the dvr...They were talking about the snake movie that was on past weekend. Don't know if you caught that but it sounded like a winner;) I go to Cleveland in September. WISH it was for Oktoberfest...yes i still check in...like the short post...talk soup IS funny..i dvr it
b fm nj