Thursday, March 20, 2008

Continuing Unspectacularity

Things have been pretty quiet of late. We've been dialing back the activities with the kids, as it's become clear that I've still been overprogramming things, and have run myself into the ground as much as I've run them down.

So, we usually try to limit our major activities to one a day-and then time for playing at home. They are upstairs right now playing Trains, and they are waiting for me, so I will keep this short.

The wife is visiting her sister next week with the baby, so I'll be on my own with the twins for a week. I've got some fun stuff planned, and it will be interesting to see what we can do just the three of us. It's hard these days to do things that all three kids can enjoy in the same way, and I end up feeling bad for the baby, as she gets dragged to stuff that's too old for her pretty regularly. A week one on one with Mommy should be great for her.

I'm being summoned. I'll try to post something else in the next few days. Until then-call if you miss me...

No comments: